- An insert fitted with a nut slides inside a hollow ball mount to pull it tightly against the receiver tube.
- Helps protects the vehicle’s power train by preventing the jerking motion that happens when starting and stopping while towing
- Threaded anti-rattle locking bolt reduces movement of receiver racks or trailers.
- Durable brass lock, stainless steel hitch pin, and dust cover to protect against debris
Note: This product is for towing applications.
Note: When installing, per instructions, first hand-tighten bolt, THEN place lock securely onto pin BEFORE finally tightening the bolt with a wrench.
Note: This product is not designed for a keyed alike system.
• Made from durable and rugged stainless steel
• Lock is constructed using solid brass
• Includes a dust cover to protect the locking mechanism from the grit and grime sprayed up from the road
• Includes two keys
• Designed for use with 2” hollow ball mounts or hitch-mounted accessories only
• 10,000 Gross Towing Weight
Freeway Trailer Sales Inc. attaches this blanket statement to all of our online part numbers as we have no way to verify that these items do or do not fall under the Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.