The Husky Super Brute is a powerful jack that is easy to operate and quickly raises and lowers the trailer’s A-frame. Husky Super Brute was the first jack in its class to offer a ball screw for easy rolling friction, compared to the sliding friction of standard power jacks. Rolling friction means the motor works less, draws less amperage, creates less heat, reduces noise and increases motor and jack life.
- 4,000lb lift capacity
- Weather-protected, soft-trigger
switches with backlit panel
- 3-sided High-Output LED light system
- Low-friction, ball screw design
- Soldered electrical connections
- Hardened Steel Gears for durability
- Internal automatic thermal protection
- 30 amp resettable circuit breaker
- 25A current draw at full load
- 6’ 10-gauge power supply line
- Full 18” stroke
- Rated load Up/Down
6” cycle travel time
- 2 1/4” jack diameter
- an in-line circuit breaker
- manual crank handle
- emergency brake release handle
- bubble level
- adjustable leg with foot pad
- lynch pin
- star washers
Advanced 20mm Ball Screw design provides superior lifting capacity, reduces friction, amperage draw
and motor wear.
2 1/4? jack diameter. Zinc plated leg with a 5 1/2? footpad. Adjustable
drop-down leg increases extended length by 6?.
Weather-protected, soft-trigger switches with backlit panel.
Universal plug storage bracket included. Protects trailer’s cord end from weather.