- 2.5” x 2.5” Shaft (The portion that slides into your truck)
- 10” drop adjustment – gain 1” in rise position
- 2” & 2 5/16” Stainless Steel Combo Ball (2” ball rated at 8,000 lbs - 2 5/16” ball rated at 14,500 lbs)
- 6061-T6 Aluminum components and 303 Stainless Steel Ball set
- Can be used in rise position
- 2,200 lbs Tongue weight rated
- V5 & J684 Industry certified
- Adjustments are in 1” increments
- Receiver and adjustment rack keyed alike locks included with weather covers. (ball mount lock fits all 2”, 2.5”, and 3” truck hitches.)
Note drop and rise numbers are based from inside top of hitch to base of ball plate.
The 180° Adjustable Hitch
The 180° Hitch is the definition of adaptability and ease. With an array of possible combinations, you can switch between trailers in moments. The aluminum components have been engineered to allow for a cleaner movement and rotation of the slider to minimize downtime and maximize tow time.
When you buy a Weigh Safe 180° Hitch you can expect the highest quality materials and expert engineering. With this product you will not only get the job done, but look good doing it. Milled Stainless Steel hitch balls will ensure that professional look, week after week and job after job.
Designed to be used in both the up and down positions for versatility to quickly meet your every need. Includes both keyed alike ball mount lock and locking dual rack pin with dust covers helping ensure the safety of your investment. The ball mount lock fits all 2”, 2.5”, and 3” truck hitches.
The aluminum components of the 180° Hitch are made of 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum and the tow balls are made of 303 Stainless Steel. You won’t find a better engineered ball mount on the market. Weigh-Safe strives to exceed the industry standard of quality and provides enough models to satisfy every need.
When drivers turn their tow-ball around in a non-towable position, they are therefore not in a towing state of mind and potentially less cautious driving over bumps and dips. In this situation, often the lower ball will come in contact with the road and can cause damage to the ball and/or hitch. Due to the extended length of the drop given by the extra 3? created by the hanging tow ball, the 180° Hitch MUST NOT be turned around and placed in a non-towable position. The product warranty is void under these circumstances.