Freeway Trailer Sales Inc. Parts Department Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Freeway Trailer Sales Inc.
We offer refunds on orders within the first 30 days from the date of your purchase. If 30 days have passed since the date of your purchase, you will not be offered a refund. There is no refund on shipping charges, customer is responsible for all shipping charges. No returns on any electrical items.
If you placed an order but decided to cancel the order for any reason before the item has shipped from our facility, you will be refunded your total amount minus payment processing fees.
First Step – Check Eligibility for Refunds
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require the online proof of purchase order number.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale and clearance items cannot be refunded.
- Contact our Parts Department either by email [email protected] or phone 1-800-992-5644 or fill out an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within your account login you created before returning any items.
Exchanges - We do not do exchanges except for Warrantable/Defective Items. We encourage that you call and verify item fitment and part availability before placing your order.
Damaged Items due to shipping. We use UPS as our shipping carrier. If an item is damaged in shipment, it is up to the customer to submit a claim thru UPS website. Please refer to the following UPS website to facilitate damaged in shipping claim. https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/file-a-claim/supporting-documents.page#:~:text=During%20a%20damage%20claim%2C%20photo,be%20delayed%20or%20denied%20altogether.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Any and all electrical items
- Sale, Clearance and Special Order items
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, minus payment processing fees and shipping costs within a certain amount of days (average time is usually 3 to 5 business days depending on your banking institutions policies).
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted (average time is usually 3 to 5 business days depending on your banking institutions policies).
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at ([email protected] or phone 1-800-992-5644)
- Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer.
- If the return is approved, it must be sent to the following Address
Attn: Parts Returns
6202 South Tacoma Way
Tacoma, Washington 98409
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of the shipping from the order will be deducted from your refund.
In the event that your item arrives damaged caused by the shipping company, you will be responsible for filing a claim with UPS. Please refer to the UPS link below to start a damaged in shipment claimhttps://www.ups.com/us/en/support/file-a-claim/supporting-documents.page#:~:text=During%20a%20damage%20claim%2C%20photo,be%20delayed%20or%20denied%20altogether.