brake assembly. Reduce precious time and aggravation on difficult brake repairs by using this easy to install complete brake assembly kit. These CSA certified kits provide durability, and reliability in braking performance. Used on 5200LB, 6000Lb and 7000LB axles.
Used on passenger side of trailer
Identified by black wire on the magnet
- Self-adjusting brakes eliminates the needs for periodic manual adjustments.
- Better Braking – Automotive grade friction material molded to brake shoes.
- Linings are fully bonded to shoes for long life and more braking torque.
- Cut linings instead of snapped offers less chance of cracking and crumbling.
- E-coated backing plate resists wear and corrosion.
- 12" x 2" rated at 7,000 lb. capacity - per axle.
- Right Hand.
Direct interchange for the following brands and part numbers:
HuskyTow - 32291
Lippert - 296652
TRP-TruRyde - BK-12E-02SA
Ultra-Fab - 48-979215
Ultra-Fab - 48-979255
Freeway Trailer Sales Inc. attaches this blanket statement to all of our online part numbers as we have no way to verify that these items do or do not fall under the Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.