1,500lb Bolt-On Swivel Jack
Bolt-on swivel jack is typically used on marine trailers. Jack has a zinc coating to help resist corrosion. Jack has spring loaded pin to make the swivel process quick and easy. When trailer is connected to tow vehicle jack can be quickly swiveled up and out of the way for traveling. Then when the trailer needs to be disconnected the jack can just as easily swiveled down to lift trailer.
- Ideal for use with boat, and small trailers
- Durable Zinc finish
- Long comfort handle
- Comes with mounting hardware that fits up to 3"x 5" trailer frames
- 1,500lb Capacity
- Bolt-on design
- 8" Poly caster wheel
- Mounting hardware included
- 13" Retracted height from center of mounting to bottom of wheel
- 24" Extended height from center of mounting to bottom of wheel
Freeway Trailer Sales Inc. attaches this blanket statement to all of our online part numbers as we have no way to verify that these items do or do not fall under the Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.